Pacific Crest Starts Atlassian Corporation (TEAM) at Sector Weight
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Atlassian Corporation (NASDAQ: TEAM) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst Ben McFadden said, "TEAM provides a unique product-first model that is increasingly driving adoption outside of IT, and the company has an opportunity to better monetize its installed base through Data Center. However, with less than 20% upside to our near-term fair value of $33, we are initiating at Sector Weight."
Shares of Atlassian Corporation closed at $27.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!