Pacific Crest Starts Atlassian Corporation (TEAM) at Sector Weight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Atlassian Corporation (NASDAQ: TEAM) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst Ben McFadden said, "TEAM provides a unique product-first model that is increasingly driving adoption outside of IT, and the company has an opportunity to better monetize its installed base through Data Center. However, with less than 20% upside to our near-term fair value of $33, we are initiating at Sector Weight."
Shares of Atlassian Corporation closed at $27.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!