Pacific Crest Starts Atlassian Corporation (TEAM) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest initiated coverage on Atlassian Corporation (NASDAQ: TEAM) with a Sector Weight rating.
Analyst Ben McFadden said, "TEAM provides a unique product-first model that is increasingly driving adoption outside of IT, and the company has an opportunity to better monetize its installed base through Data Center. However, with less than 20% upside to our near-term fair value of $33, we are initiating at Sector Weight."
Shares of Atlassian Corporation closed at $27.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Teva Pharma (TEVA) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!