Pacific Crest Downgrades Nanometrics (NANO) to Sector Weight
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Pacific Crest downgraded Nanometrics (NASDAQ: NANO) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Weston Twigg recommended reducing positions in semiconductor equipment.
"We anticipate order declines and limited demand growth for semiconductor equipment names as 3D NAND equipment demand is likely to peak in 2017, while logic/foundry demand remains mixed and DRAM demand remains low. Sector valuations are reasonable, so we do not see meaningful near-term downside risk, but further stock appreciation may be limited. We are lowering our ratings for LRCX and NANO to Sector Weight, and we remain Overweight on AMAT, MKSI and ENTG for longer-term opportunities," said Twigg.
Shares of Nanometrics closed at $21.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!