Pacific Crest Downgrades Lam Research (LRCX) to Sector Weight
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Crest downgraded Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Weston Twigg thinks further stock appreciation in semiconductor equipment will be limited.
"We anticipate order declines and limited demand growth for semiconductor equipment names as 3D NAND equipment demand is likely to peak in 2017, while logic/foundry demand remains mixed and DRAM demand remains low. Sector valuations are reasonable, so we do not see meaningful near-term downside risk, but further stock appreciation may be limited. We are lowering our ratings for LRCX and NANO to Sector Weight, and we remain Overweight on AMAT, MKSI and ENTG for longer-term opportunities," said Twigg.
Shares of Lam Research closed at $99.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!