Pacific Crest Downgrades Imperva (IMPV) to Sector Weight
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Pacific Crest downgraded Imperva (NYSE: IMPV) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Rob Owens said shares could be pressure if a sale is not "consummated in imminent fashion."
"Since Imperva announced the details surrounding its weaker-than-expected Q2 results on Aug. 4, shares have appreciated 3.6%. We believe this move is attributable to management's indication that the board had commenced a review of strategic alternatives and has created a less compelling investor return profile at current levels. Further, were the company not to find a suitor in the near term, we see no chance of fundamentals showing marked improvement anytime soon," said Owens.
Shares of Imperva closed at $46.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Lincoln Electric (LECO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!