Pacific Crest Downgrades Hortonworks (HDP) to Sector Weight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Crest downgraded Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) from Overweight to Sector Weight and removed its price target. Analyst Brent Bracelin said its billings shortfall elevates execution risks.
"The $6.2 million billings shortfall, coupled with the departure of the president, adds a significant amount of execution risk to management's goal of reaching adjusted EBITDA breakeven by year end. We are downgrading our rating to Sector Weight to reflect increasing company-specific risk and limited confidence that the internal challenges can be fixed in one quarter," said Bracelin.
Shares of Hortonworks closed at $12.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPacific Crest Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!