PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) PT Raised to $15 at Credit Suisse
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young raised her price target on PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) to $15.00 (from $6.00) after doc checks around Translarna launch but maintained a Neutral rating.
Young commented, "We increased our ramp speed in EU/ROW and gross price realized for the drug after our checks and company comments. In speaking to physicians, we think continued low levels of discontinuations are very encouraging for commercial progress as well. General awareness has increased from our earlier checks and risk/benefit remains very favorable with the drug. Our new 2025 probability adjusted sales are $237M vs. prior $177M. At this level, we think upside comes from full confidence around EU approval which would increase our FV to $22/sh or ~42% upside from our base case (excluding CF, SMA). If EU cystic fibrosis is successful in 1Q17, this opportunity could add $30/share. We maintain our Neutral rating until we get more certainty on regulatory needs in EMA and progress in the U.S."
Shares of PTC Therapeutics closed at $13.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!