PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) PT Raised to $15 at Credit Suisse
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young raised her price target on PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) to $15.00 (from $6.00) after doc checks around Translarna launch but maintained a Neutral rating.
Young commented, "We increased our ramp speed in EU/ROW and gross price realized for the drug after our checks and company comments. In speaking to physicians, we think continued low levels of discontinuations are very encouraging for commercial progress as well. General awareness has increased from our earlier checks and risk/benefit remains very favorable with the drug. Our new 2025 probability adjusted sales are $237M vs. prior $177M. At this level, we think upside comes from full confidence around EU approval which would increase our FV to $22/sh or ~42% upside from our base case (excluding CF, SMA). If EU cystic fibrosis is successful in 1Q17, this opportunity could add $30/share. We maintain our Neutral rating until we get more certainty on regulatory needs in EMA and progress in the U.S."
Shares of PTC Therapeutics closed at $13.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!