PTC (PTC): Raising PT On 3 Value Drivers - Wedbush
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PTC Inc. (NASDAQ: PTC) and raised his price target to $52 from $46.
The analyst sees three important value drivers for PTC shares: 1) PTC’s subscription transition looks likely to be more powerful than indicated by its current long-term guidance; 2) execution improvements under the new core business leadership appear to be taking root; and 3) growing relevance in IoT and augmented/virtual reality for the enterprise are helping to drive higher level engagement with customers and partners.
The company plans to announce results on Wednesday, October 26, with a conference call at 5pm ET.
Shares of PTC Inc. closed at $45.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $140 at Guggenheim
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!