PTC (PTC): Raising PT On 3 Value Drivers - Wedbush
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PTC Inc. (NASDAQ: PTC) and raised his price target to $52 from $46.
The analyst sees three important value drivers for PTC shares: 1) PTC’s subscription transition looks likely to be more powerful than indicated by its current long-term guidance; 2) execution improvements under the new core business leadership appear to be taking root; and 3) growing relevance in IoT and augmented/virtual reality for the enterprise are helping to drive higher level engagement with customers and partners.
The company plans to announce results on Wednesday, October 26, with a conference call at 5pm ET.
Shares of PTC Inc. closed at $45.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!