PTC (PTC): Raising PT On 3 Value Drivers - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Steve Koenig, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of PTC Inc. (NASDAQ: PTC) and raised his price target to $52 from $46.
The analyst sees three important value drivers for PTC shares: 1) PTC’s subscription transition looks likely to be more powerful than indicated by its current long-term guidance; 2) execution improvements under the new core business leadership appear to be taking root; and 3) growing relevance in IoT and augmented/virtual reality for the enterprise are helping to drive higher level engagement with customers and partners.
The company plans to announce results on Wednesday, October 26, with a conference call at 5pm ET.
Shares of PTC Inc. closed at $45.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!