PDC Energy's (PDCE) Price Target Raised to $76 at KeyBanc
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc maintained an Overweight rating on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) and raised its price target to $76.00 (from $72.00). The change follows its $1.5 billion acquisition in the Delaware Basin.
Commenting on the development, analyst David Deckelbaum said, "PDCE announced a milestone entry into the Delaware basin for $1.5B for 57K net acres in Culberson and Reeves, TX, along with 7 MBOED. We think PDCE is paying $30K/acre for the highest quality portion of the deal, which is in line with recent comps and $20K/acre overall. The acquisition will initially be funded with two-thirds debt and one-third equity, resulting in an 11% accretion to our RNAV, but remaining equity is possible, also leaving room for acceleration potential beyond the two rigs planned by YE16."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $63.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!