PDC Energy's (PDCE) Price Target Raised to $76 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
KeyBanc maintained an Overweight rating on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) and raised its price target to $76.00 (from $72.00). The change follows its $1.5 billion acquisition in the Delaware Basin.
Commenting on the development, analyst David Deckelbaum said, "PDCE announced a milestone entry into the Delaware basin for $1.5B for 57K net acres in Culberson and Reeves, TX, along with 7 MBOED. We think PDCE is paying $30K/acre for the highest quality portion of the deal, which is in line with recent comps and $20K/acre overall. The acquisition will initially be funded with two-thirds debt and one-third equity, resulting in an 11% accretion to our RNAV, but remaining equity is possible, also leaving room for acceleration potential beyond the two rigs planned by YE16."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $63.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!