PDC Energy's (PDCE) Price Target Raised to $76 at KeyBanc
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
KeyBanc maintained an Overweight rating on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) and raised its price target to $76.00 (from $72.00). The change follows its $1.5 billion acquisition in the Delaware Basin.
Commenting on the development, analyst David Deckelbaum said, "PDCE announced a milestone entry into the Delaware basin for $1.5B for 57K net acres in Culberson and Reeves, TX, along with 7 MBOED. We think PDCE is paying $30K/acre for the highest quality portion of the deal, which is in line with recent comps and $20K/acre overall. The acquisition will initially be funded with two-thirds debt and one-third equity, resulting in an 11% accretion to our RNAV, but remaining equity is possible, also leaving room for acceleration potential beyond the two rigs planned by YE16."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $63.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!