PDC Energy's (PDCE) Price Target Raised to $76 at KeyBanc
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KeyBanc maintained an Overweight rating on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) and raised its price target to $76.00 (from $72.00). The change follows its $1.5 billion acquisition in the Delaware Basin.
Commenting on the development, analyst David Deckelbaum said, "PDCE announced a milestone entry into the Delaware basin for $1.5B for 57K net acres in Culberson and Reeves, TX, along with 7 MBOED. We think PDCE is paying $30K/acre for the highest quality portion of the deal, which is in line with recent comps and $20K/acre overall. The acquisition will initially be funded with two-thirds debt and one-third equity, resulting in an 11% accretion to our RNAV, but remaining equity is possible, also leaving room for acceleration potential beyond the two rigs planned by YE16."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $63.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesKeyBanc, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!