Otonomy (OTIC) PT Cut to $32 at Piper Jaffray Post Q2; Maintains 'Overweight'
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer lowered his price target on Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) to $32.00 (from $42.00) following results after the close but maintained an Overweight rating.
Schimmer commented, "After the close, OTIC reported 2Q16 results and provided an update on the launch of Otiprio for pediatric patients undergoing tympanostomy tube placement (TTP). The company is navigating the hospital P&T committee review process to ensure access and reimbursement and has achieved a high success rate of formulary approval with hundreds of additional hospital reviews scheduled. Multiple upcoming milestones are expected in 2H16 as the company actively pursues expansion opportunities for Otiprio. We reiterate our OW rating."
Shares of Otonomy closed at $15.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!