Otonomy (OTIC) PT Cut to $32 at Piper Jaffray Post Q2; Maintains 'Overweight'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer lowered his price target on Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) to $32.00 (from $42.00) following results after the close but maintained an Overweight rating.
Schimmer commented, "After the close, OTIC reported 2Q16 results and provided an update on the launch of Otiprio for pediatric patients undergoing tympanostomy tube placement (TTP). The company is navigating the hospital P&T committee review process to ensure access and reimbursement and has achieved a high success rate of formulary approval with hundreds of additional hospital reviews scheduled. Multiple upcoming milestones are expected in 2H16 as the company actively pursues expansion opportunities for Otiprio. We reiterate our OW rating."
Shares of Otonomy closed at $15.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!