Otonomy (OTIC) PT Cut to $32 at Piper Jaffray Post Q2; Maintains 'Overweight'
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer lowered his price target on Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) to $32.00 (from $42.00) following results after the close but maintained an Overweight rating.
Schimmer commented, "After the close, OTIC reported 2Q16 results and provided an update on the launch of Otiprio for pediatric patients undergoing tympanostomy tube placement (TTP). The company is navigating the hospital P&T committee review process to ensure access and reimbursement and has achieved a high success rate of formulary approval with hundreds of additional hospital reviews scheduled. Multiple upcoming milestones are expected in 2H16 as the company actively pursues expansion opportunities for Otiprio. We reiterate our OW rating."
Shares of Otonomy closed at $15.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
- FBR Capital Reiterates Market Perfrm on Wells Fargo (WFC) Following 4Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!