Otonomy (OTIC): Otipro Setting Up For Sales Inflection - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) now that the launch of OTIC's Otiprio for children undergoing bilateral tympanostomy tube placement (TTP) is underway. Commentary on the company's 2Q earnings call suggests strong progress working with payors and hospital P&T committees to enable access. The analyst expects these efforts to continue throughout the year and to position the company for a sales inflection point around the time of the winter season. There are a number of key data readouts over the next 12-18 months that may meaningfully expand the outlook for the OTIC's franchise. With a modest $240M enterprise value and roughly an equivalent cash position, Otiprio for TTP alone should be able to drive upside over the longer term, and assuming success with any new indication, potential additional and substantive upside awaits.
No change to the price target of $32 which reflects roughly 100% upside.
Shares of Otonomy closed at $17.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!