Orbital ATK (OA) Cygnus Could Add $2.50 To The Share Price - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Howard Rubel, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Orbital-ATK (NYSE: OA) after the company finally launched its new Antares rocket.
The Cygnus capsule has 5,300 pounds of supplies for the astronauts on the International Space Station and this success builds confidence in OA's ability to design, develop and produce rockets and systems for the space market.
Each launch under the CRS-1 contract is priced in the range of $230mm but NASA typically withholds about $50 million to encourage mission success. The analyst believes there are six more launches under the current contract and investors had been discounting a complete recovery of the withholding. He went on to state "We figure this development could lift the shares by $2.50 to $3.50 per share".
EPS estimates remain unchanged for 2016 to 2018 at $5.50; $5.90; and $6.70.
The price target is also unchanged at $100.
Shares of Orbital-ATK closed at $74.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!