Orbital ATK (OA): Lifting The Returns - Jefferies
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Howard Rubel, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Orbital-ATK (NYSE: OA) and believes that management is using the Lake City contract SNAFU to raise the return on asset hurdle. The operational review of its contracting process should improve operating cash flow and should assist in strategic planning.
The analyst believes that management is well along in reviewing its other contracts and operating controls to determine if it has a systematic problem. This process evaluated all major contracts and examined a sampling of medium and smaller contracts. The effort should be concluded by the end of August. It appears that there have been no other problems but it could then take about 45 days to file the second quarter 10-Q, which is a mid-October target.
EPS estimates remain unchanged as well as the price target of $100.
Shares of Orbital-ATK closed at $76.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Q4 Estimates, PT Raised At Jefferies
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- Jefferies Downgrades NantKwest (NK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!