OraSure Technologies (OSUR): Progress for Zika & Microbiome, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brandon Coulliard, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of OraSure Technologies (NASDAQ: OSUR) after two major positive pipeline developments add greater confidence in near term revenue forecasts & scope for upside to current consensus estimates including: 1) HHS/BARDA contract for rapid Zika test; and 2) third-party study data from Human Longevity (genomics industry KOL) endorsing OSUR's OMNIgene-GUT sample collection device as the de-facto gold-standard for all future microbiome studies.
Additional upcoming catalysts include: 1) Finalization of major HCV test supply contract (~$18M over ~1 yr period); 2) 510(k) submission & approval of rapid Ebola antigen test; 3) Launch of major new consumer genomics testing service (new DNAG customer); 4) possible M&A activities.
The price target increases to $10 from $8.
Shares of OraSure Technologies closed at $8.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Sonic Corp (SONC) to $26 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!