OraSure Technologies (OSUR): Progress for Zika & Microbiome, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brandon Coulliard, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of OraSure Technologies (NASDAQ: OSUR) after two major positive pipeline developments add greater confidence in near term revenue forecasts & scope for upside to current consensus estimates including: 1) HHS/BARDA contract for rapid Zika test; and 2) third-party study data from Human Longevity (genomics industry KOL) endorsing OSUR's OMNIgene-GUT sample collection device as the de-facto gold-standard for all future microbiome studies.
Additional upcoming catalysts include: 1) Finalization of major HCV test supply contract (~$18M over ~1 yr period); 2) 510(k) submission & approval of rapid Ebola antigen test; 3) Launch of major new consumer genomics testing service (new DNAG customer); 4) possible M&A activities.
The price target increases to $10 from $8.
Shares of OraSure Technologies closed at $8.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!