Oppenheimer Starts TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "We initiate coverage of TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) with an Outperform rating and a $12 price target based on the potential to successfully penetrate and expand the market for treatment of menopausal symptoms with two unique wholly owned products (Yuvvexy and TX-001HR) while an existing prenatal supplement business provides a foundation. These two new TXMD products are well differentiated and could provide unique benefits to women that are not available through existing treatments for menopausal women’s health."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $6.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!