Oppenheimer Starts TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "We initiate coverage of TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) with an Outperform rating and a $12 price target based on the potential to successfully penetrate and expand the market for treatment of menopausal symptoms with two unique wholly owned products (Yuvvexy and TX-001HR) while an existing prenatal supplement business provides a foundation. These two new TXMD products are well differentiated and could provide unique benefits to women that are not available through existing treatments for menopausal women’s health."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $6.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!