Oppenheimer Starts TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) at Outperform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on TherapeuticsMD (NYSE: TXMD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "We initiate coverage of TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) with an Outperform rating and a $12 price target based on the potential to successfully penetrate and expand the market for treatment of menopausal symptoms with two unique wholly owned products (Yuvvexy and TX-001HR) while an existing prenatal supplement business provides a foundation. These two new TXMD products are well differentiated and could provide unique benefits to women that are not available through existing treatments for menopausal women’s health."
Shares of TherapeuticsMD closed at $6.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!