Oppenheimer Starts Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz commented, "We initiate coverage of NASDAQ-listed Take-Two Interactive Software with an Outperform rating and a $54 price target. In our view, TTWO, the smallest (by market cap) of the three US publicly listed video game publishers, is well positioned for top line and earnings growth resulting from both company-specific and secular trends within the video game industry. At the same time we believe multiple expansion could be in store as the company addresses what we believe is the primary investor concern—revenue concentration related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA). Between, industry tailwinds, multiple franchise refreshes and new content, we see the stock appreciation story just beginning."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $42.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Andrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!