Oppenheimer Starts Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz commented, "We initiate coverage of NASDAQ-listed Take-Two Interactive Software with an Outperform rating and a $54 price target. In our view, TTWO, the smallest (by market cap) of the three US publicly listed video game publishers, is well positioned for top line and earnings growth resulting from both company-specific and secular trends within the video game industry. At the same time we believe multiple expansion could be in store as the company addresses what we believe is the primary investor concern—revenue concentration related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA). Between, industry tailwinds, multiple franchise refreshes and new content, we see the stock appreciation story just beginning."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $42.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Andrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!