Oppenheimer Starts Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz commented, "We initiate coverage of NASDAQ-listed Take-Two Interactive Software with an Outperform rating and a $54 price target. In our view, TTWO, the smallest (by market cap) of the three US publicly listed video game publishers, is well positioned for top line and earnings growth resulting from both company-specific and secular trends within the video game industry. At the same time we believe multiple expansion could be in store as the company addresses what we believe is the primary investor concern—revenue concentration related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA). Between, industry tailwinds, multiple franchise refreshes and new content, we see the stock appreciation story just beginning."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $42.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
- National Bank Holdings (NBHC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c, Raises Dividend
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Andrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!