Oppenheimer Starts Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz commented, "We initiate coverage of NASDAQ-listed Take-Two Interactive Software with an Outperform rating and a $54 price target. In our view, TTWO, the smallest (by market cap) of the three US publicly listed video game publishers, is well positioned for top line and earnings growth resulting from both company-specific and secular trends within the video game industry. At the same time we believe multiple expansion could be in store as the company addresses what we believe is the primary investor concern—revenue concentration related to Grand Theft Auto (GTA). Between, industry tailwinds, multiple franchise refreshes and new content, we see the stock appreciation story just beginning."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $42.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Andrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!