Oppenheimer Starts Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) at Outperform
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SYRS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Syros Pharmaceuticals, a development-stage biotechnology company, with an Outperform rating and 12- to 18-month price target of $28. We estimate Syros could launch its first drug, SY-1425, as early as 2018. Based on our expectation that Syros will launch its first product in the next few years, we assume that the company will have revenue in 2018 and that it will grow at a CAGR of 103% from 2018-21, to $510 million in 2021. However, as it is the case with development-stage companies, these estimates do carry a degree of risk."
Shares of Syros Pharmaceuticals closed at $14.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Upgrades International Paper (IP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!