Oppenheimer Starts Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) at Outperform
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SYRS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Syros Pharmaceuticals, a development-stage biotechnology company, with an Outperform rating and 12- to 18-month price target of $28. We estimate Syros could launch its first drug, SY-1425, as early as 2018. Based on our expectation that Syros will launch its first product in the next few years, we assume that the company will have revenue in 2018 and that it will grow at a CAGR of 103% from 2018-21, to $510 million in 2021. However, as it is the case with development-stage companies, these estimates do carry a degree of risk."
Shares of Syros Pharmaceuticals closed at $14.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- Wedbush Starts M/I Homes (MHO) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!