Oppenheimer Starts Solar Senior Capital (SUNS) at Outperform
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Solar Senior Capital (NASDAQ: SUNS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Chris Kotowski commented, "We initiate coverage of Solar Senior Capital with an Outperform rating and $17 PT. It has been our consistent view since launching coverage on the BDC sector in 2011 that, while BDCs invest mainly in leverage loans—which sounds risky—they actually offer a very good risk/reward compared to most other yield vehicles, particularly high yield bonds, and also MLPs and REITs. As a group, over the past three years BDCs have generated a NAV return of 18% vs. 9% for the HYG. SUNS has generated a return in line with the BDCs, but has done so with a much higher than average quality assasset base in our opinion. SUNS focuses on senior, secured floating rate loans, or in other words, "dollar one" and the top of the capital structure."
Shares of Solar Senior Capital closed at $16.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!