Oppenheimer Starts Solar Senior Capital (SUNS) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Solar Senior Capital (NASDAQ: SUNS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Chris Kotowski commented, "We initiate coverage of Solar Senior Capital with an Outperform rating and $17 PT. It has been our consistent view since launching coverage on the BDC sector in 2011 that, while BDCs invest mainly in leverage loans—which sounds risky—they actually offer a very good risk/reward compared to most other yield vehicles, particularly high yield bonds, and also MLPs and REITs. As a group, over the past three years BDCs have generated a NAV return of 18% vs. 9% for the HYG. SUNS has generated a return in line with the BDCs, but has done so with a much higher than average quality assasset base in our opinion. SUNS focuses on senior, secured floating rate loans, or in other words, "dollar one" and the top of the capital structure."
Shares of Solar Senior Capital closed at $16.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!