Oppenheimer Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Perform
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) with a Perform rating and a price target of $55.00.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "We initiate coverage of Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) with a Perform rating and a $55 price target. NBIX develops drugs that modulate the CNS and endocrine systems, thus targeting movement disorders and women’s health. We appreciate the company’s impressive pipeline progress in two distinct therapeutic areas but remain agnostic given the stock's current price, which is near our price target."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $51.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings (AJRD) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!