Oppenheimer Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Perform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Neurocrine Bio. (NASDAQ: NBIX) with a Perform rating and a price target of $55.00.
Analyst Jay Olson commented, "We initiate coverage of Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) with a Perform rating and a $55 price target. NBIX develops drugs that modulate the CNS and endocrine systems, thus targeting movement disorders and women’s health. We appreciate the company’s impressive pipeline progress in two distinct therapeutic areas but remain agnostic given the stock's current price, which is near our price target."
Shares of Neurocrine Bio. closed at $51.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!