Oppenheimer Starts Celgene (CELG) at Outperform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $141.00.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Celgene Corporation, a high-quality biotechnology company with exciting potential new products, with an Outperform rating. We estimate Celgene’s revenue will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 19% per year for the next five years, with product growth of 19.2% per year. Diluted GAAP earnings per share are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 31% over the next five years."
Shares of Celgene closed at $121.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Issues 6 Key Takeaways from Celgene (CELG) Analyst Meeting at ASH
- Celgene (CELG), Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Announce Updated Data from Luspatercept Phase 2 in MDS
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!