Oppenheimer Starts Celgene (CELG) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $141.00.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Celgene Corporation, a high-quality biotechnology company with exciting potential new products, with an Outperform rating. We estimate Celgene’s revenue will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 19% per year for the next five years, with product growth of 19.2% per year. Diluted GAAP earnings per share are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 31% over the next five years."
Shares of Celgene closed at $121.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!