Oppenheimer Starts Celgene (CELG) at Outperform
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $141.00.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Celgene Corporation, a high-quality biotechnology company with exciting potential new products, with an Outperform rating. We estimate Celgene’s revenue will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 19% per year for the next five years, with product growth of 19.2% per year. Diluted GAAP earnings per share are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 31% over the next five years."
Shares of Celgene closed at $121.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!