Oppenheimer Starts Blue Buffalo (BUFF) at Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:17 AM EDT)
Oppenheimer initiated coverage on Blue Buffalo (NASDAQ: BUFF) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $30. Analyst Rupesh Parikh thinks the stock deserves a premium given its strong growth trajectory.
Parikh explained, "The company is the leader in the wholesome natural pet food segment. Based on our work, we believe BUFF remains well positioned to benefit from positive category trends including the 'humanization' of pets, premiumization of pet food, and an increased consumer focus on health/wellness. We believe a combination of industry-leading organic sales growth in the high single digits/low double digits, a midteens-plus EPS growth algorithm, and scarcity value in the CPG world should help to sustain a premium valuation and drive outperformance. We also believe the shares could receive some greater interest in the nearer term as investors redeploy proceeds from WWAV toward other natural/organic alternatives."
Shares of Blue Buffalo closed at $25.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!