Oppenheimer Starts Agios Pharma (AGIO) at Perform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Agios Pharma (NASDAQ: AGIO) with a Perform rating.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Agios Pharmaceuticals, a high-quality development-stage company working a new area of cancer research with novel experimental products. Agios has a superior management team. We rate Agios with a Perform rating, based on current valuation. We acknowledge meaningful upside potential exists and look forward to gaining better insights into these variables. We currently estimate Agios will launch its first drug, AG-221, in partnership with Celgene Corporation, in 2017 and its second drug, AG-120, by 2020."
Shares of Agios Pharma closed at $63.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!