Oppenheimer Starts Agios Pharma (AGIO) at Perform
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Agios Pharma (NASDAQ: AGIO) with a Perform rating.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Agios Pharmaceuticals, a high-quality development-stage company working a new area of cancer research with novel experimental products. Agios has a superior management team. We rate Agios with a Perform rating, based on current valuation. We acknowledge meaningful upside potential exists and look forward to gaining better insights into these variables. We currently estimate Agios will launch its first drug, AG-221, in partnership with Celgene Corporation, in 2017 and its second drug, AG-120, by 2020."
Shares of Agios Pharma closed at $63.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!