Oppenheimer Starts Agios Pharma (AGIO) at Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Agios Pharma (NASDAQ: AGIO) with a Perform rating.
Analyst Leah Rush Cann commented, "We are initiating coverage of Agios Pharmaceuticals, a high-quality development-stage company working a new area of cancer research with novel experimental products. Agios has a superior management team. We rate Agios with a Perform rating, based on current valuation. We acknowledge meaningful upside potential exists and look forward to gaining better insights into these variables. We currently estimate Agios will launch its first drug, AG-221, in partnership with Celgene Corporation, in 2017 and its second drug, AG-120, by 2020."
Shares of Agios Pharma closed at $63.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!