Oppenheimer Starts Activision Blizzard (ATVI) at Outperform
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer initiates coverage on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Andrew Uerkwitz commented, "We believe Activision Blizzard will outperform its peers in the video game industry's secular shift to digital distribution and new monetization models. ATVI's strong brand and well-recognized game franchises will allow the company to foster deeper engagement with players and reduce its earnings volatility between product cycles. Also, we believe there is significant upside from its emerging eSports, media content and mobile advertising initiatives, the benefit of which will not be material until after 2017. Our Outperform rating is based on high confidence in earnings growth and margin expansion outlook and high optionality from its emerging business opportunities. We find the stock attractively priced at 18x 2018E consensus EPS. Our PT of $53 is based on 22x our 2018E non-GAAP EPS of $2.43."
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $43.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Andrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!