Oppenheimer Sees Compelling Entry Point in XPO Logistics (XPO)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Scott Schneeberger reiterated an Outperform rating and $42 price target on XPO Logistics (NYSE: XPO) noting a compelling entry point.
Schneeberger commented, Following XPO's favorable 2Q16 inflection point, when it turned EPS/FCF positive, we anticipate solid 3Q16 performance and maintain our 3Q16E EBITDA of $350M ($347M consensus; 3Q16 EBITDA guided in-line with 2Q16 of $354M) as we interpret business conditions/XPO's solid execution as little changed q/q. Incrementally, we view positively XPO's recently announced/closed (10/27/16) divestiture of its (relatively lower multiple) North American Truckload business much sooner than we'd anticipated. The move streamlines XPO's portfolio and is favorable to the company's long-term growth/ROIC/debt profile/capex/free cash flow profile. Correspondingly, we anticipate XPO decreasing its capex and increasing free cash flow guidance for 2016. Constructive on XPO's 2016 progression/long-term opportunity, we view its current trading level as compelling and reiterate our $42 PT."
Shares of XPO Logistics closed at $32.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!