Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Flowserve (FLS) After Meeting with Management
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer maintained a Perform rating on Flowserve Corp. (NYSE: FLS) after touring the company's FLS's Vernon, CA pump facility and meeting with management. Management reiterated its operating environment is characterized by tough OE price/volumes, with baseline/AM "resilient," meaning not getting worse but not necessarily getting better.
Analyst Jim Giannakouros commented, "We recently toured FLS's Vernon, CA pump facility and met with CFO Karyn Ovelmen. We got a good look into operations centered on pumping system engineering, manufacturing, and testing, one of the largest industrial pump manufacturing and design centers in the world. The facility produces a variety of process pumps, including horizontally split between bearings pumps, double-case (barrel) pumps, and vertical pumps used in O&G production, water resources, and power generation. The facility assembles pumps and N-Seals for the nuclear industry and is also the primary design and manufacturing center for hydraulic decoking systems and special products for residual upgrading. Realignment plan execution, backlog shipments remaining on schedule, and pace of IPD's distribution penetration remain key variables in an uncertain demand environment."
Shares of Flowserve Corp. closed at $48.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!