Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Yahoo! (YHOO) - PT Cut to $54
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Jason Helfstein commented, "We are reiterating our Outperform rating, but modestly decreasing our PT from $55 to $54, reflecting a revised Core Yahoo sale effective tax rate. Earnings and guidance were broadly in-line with expectations. Management did not comment on speculation surrounding the Verizon deal, but did note that the company was still "preparing for integration". We are highly optimistic that deal closes with few modifications. Core Yahoo represents only 9% of our implied firm value vs. 69% for the BABA equity component, and as such, our bullish view on BABA outweighs consternation regarding any minor modifications to the Verizon deal."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!