Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Yahoo! (YHOO) - PT Cut to $54
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Jason Helfstein commented, "We are reiterating our Outperform rating, but modestly decreasing our PT from $55 to $54, reflecting a revised Core Yahoo sale effective tax rate. Earnings and guidance were broadly in-line with expectations. Management did not comment on speculation surrounding the Verizon deal, but did note that the company was still "preparing for integration". We are highly optimistic that deal closes with few modifications. Core Yahoo represents only 9% of our implied firm value vs. 69% for the BABA equity component, and as such, our bullish view on BABA outweighs consternation regarding any minor modifications to the Verizon deal."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!