Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Yahoo! (YHOO) - PT Cut to $54
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer maintained an Outperform rating on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), and cut the price target to $54.00 (from $55.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Jason Helfstein commented, "We are reiterating our Outperform rating, but modestly decreasing our PT from $55 to $54, reflecting a revised Core Yahoo sale effective tax rate. Earnings and guidance were broadly in-line with expectations. Management did not comment on speculation surrounding the Verizon deal, but did note that the company was still "preparing for integration". We are highly optimistic that deal closes with few modifications. Core Yahoo represents only 9% of our implied firm value vs. 69% for the BABA equity component, and as such, our bullish view on BABA outweighs consternation regarding any minor modifications to the Verizon deal."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $36.00 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!