Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Vector Group (VGR) After Meeting with Management
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $27.00 price target on Vector Group (NYSE: VGR) after meeting with management. The company remains committed to its $1.60/share annual cash dividend. It intends to fund the $100M-$125M shortfall with $733M of cash on hand, real estate sales and EBITDA/FCF growth.
Analyst Ian Zaffino commented, "Management remains bullish, and we remain constructive on VGR shares. The cigarette business, which accounts for 90% of earnings, continues to take price at the same time it enjoys only modest industry volume declines. Management believes NYC real estate is much healthier than perception has it, with the sub-$2.5M market particularly strong. Further, only 15% of DE sales are $10M+, and its average sales price is just $1.4M. Maintain Outperform and $27 price target."
Shares of Vector Group closed at $22.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!