Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Vector Group (VGR) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $27.00 price target on Vector Group (NYSE: VGR) after meeting with management. The company remains committed to its $1.60/share annual cash dividend. It intends to fund the $100M-$125M shortfall with $733M of cash on hand, real estate sales and EBITDA/FCF growth.
Analyst Ian Zaffino commented, "Management remains bullish, and we remain constructive on VGR shares. The cigarette business, which accounts for 90% of earnings, continues to take price at the same time it enjoys only modest industry volume declines. Management believes NYC real estate is much healthier than perception has it, with the sub-$2.5M market particularly strong. Further, only 15% of DE sales are $10M+, and its average sales price is just $1.4M. Maintain Outperform and $27 price target."
Shares of Vector Group closed at $22.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $96 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!