Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Vector Group (VGR) After Meeting with Management
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $27.00 price target on Vector Group (NYSE: VGR) after meeting with management. The company remains committed to its $1.60/share annual cash dividend. It intends to fund the $100M-$125M shortfall with $733M of cash on hand, real estate sales and EBITDA/FCF growth.
Analyst Ian Zaffino commented, "Management remains bullish, and we remain constructive on VGR shares. The cigarette business, which accounts for 90% of earnings, continues to take price at the same time it enjoys only modest industry volume declines. Management believes NYC real estate is much healthier than perception has it, with the sub-$2.5M market particularly strong. Further, only 15% of DE sales are $10M+, and its average sales price is just $1.4M. Maintain Outperform and $27 price target."
Shares of Vector Group closed at $22.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!