Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Trimble (TRMB) After Traveling with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $32.00 price target on Trimble Navigation (NASDAQ: TRMB) after traveling with the company's CFO, Rob Painter. Management reiterated its focus on restoring its 20% operating margin target in 2017.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "Following our day traveling with TRMB CFO, Rob Painter, we have increased confidence in TRMB's ability to deliver on its growth and operating leverage goals. We see Painter's addition as CFO as lending credence to the company's forecasting capability and believe that TRMB can improve its performance predictability under his watch. Further, we continue to see opportunities for TRMB to leverage its lean balance sheet opportunistically and deploy capital in a value-enhancing way either via increased buybacks or M&A. Last, while we continue to note myriad crosswinds in its end markets, we see easing comps and new product introductions supportive of management's back-half improvement outlook and retain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Trimble Navigation closed at $27.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!