Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Trimble (TRMB) After Traveling with Management
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $32.00 price target on Trimble Navigation (NASDAQ: TRMB) after traveling with the company's CFO, Rob Painter. Management reiterated its focus on restoring its 20% operating margin target in 2017.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "Following our day traveling with TRMB CFO, Rob Painter, we have increased confidence in TRMB's ability to deliver on its growth and operating leverage goals. We see Painter's addition as CFO as lending credence to the company's forecasting capability and believe that TRMB can improve its performance predictability under his watch. Further, we continue to see opportunities for TRMB to leverage its lean balance sheet opportunistically and deploy capital in a value-enhancing way either via increased buybacks or M&A. Last, while we continue to note myriad crosswinds in its end markets, we see easing comps and new product introductions supportive of management's back-half improvement outlook and retain our Outperform rating."
Shares of Trimble Navigation closed at $27.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!