Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Omnicell (OMCL) Following Investor Meetings
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $46.00 price target on Omnicell (NASDAQ: OMCL) after hosting investor meetings with management. OMCL’s win-rate against its primary competitor continues to be attractive with ~100 new clients from Pyxis annually. Also, despite the increased penetration in G4 within customers, target organic revenue growth remains in teens and reaching 15%+ operating margin over the next few years.
Analyst Mohan Naidu commented, "We hosted OMCL management in investor meetings earlier this week that increased our confidence in the traction in the core automation segment and the ongoing integration efforts around Aesynt. The company continues to gain market share (with ~100 new customers/year from Pyxis alone), and the recent Aesynt acquisition opens new cross-sell opportunities in hospitals preferring a centralized pharmacy model. Additionally, the Aesynt integration efforts are on track with functional teams integrated and systems integration ongoing. M5000 product availability is still unclear, but the market opportunity, if the company achieves PV2 level, is quite significant and is likely to provide a tailwind for growth. We believe OMCL is uniquely positioned with its medication management offerings and continues to gain strength. Reiterate our Outperform rating, $46 target."
Shares of Omnicell closed at $39.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Omnicell (OMCL) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
- Mizuho Sees a Rebound in Mallinckrodt (MNK) Post FTC Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!