Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Nuance Communications (NUAN) Following Mixed 3Q
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $26.00 price target on Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. NUAN reported revenues of $484.9M, slightly below the Street’s $489.5M forecast due to a weak performance in the Healthcare segment. EPS of $0.38 rose 19.7%year-over-year, beating the Street's $0.37 estimate.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "NUAN reported mixed F3Q16 results. Revenue came in at the low end of guidance ($485M vs. the Street's $489M view), but there was strong performance in CFFO ($126M vs. the Street's $98M), driven by the ongoing improved operational efficiencies. Every company segment exceeded guidance in revenues with the exception of Healthcare (~50%), impacted by the ongoing transition into cloud offerings from transcription products (expecting the transition to complete by end of FY17). We are tweaking our FY16-17 estimates and introducing FY18 revenue/EPS estimates of $2,067 (up 2% YoY)/$1.78. Although NUAN continues to execute its operational efficiencies plan, trimming estimates is slightly discouraging. We remain hopeful in the smoothing of the cloud transition effects via the company's strategic bundled offerings. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Nuance Communications closed at $16.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!