Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Nuance Communications (NUAN) Following Mixed 3Q
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $26.00 price target on Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. NUAN reported revenues of $484.9M, slightly below the Street’s $489.5M forecast due to a weak performance in the Healthcare segment. EPS of $0.38 rose 19.7%year-over-year, beating the Street's $0.37 estimate.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "NUAN reported mixed F3Q16 results. Revenue came in at the low end of guidance ($485M vs. the Street's $489M view), but there was strong performance in CFFO ($126M vs. the Street's $98M), driven by the ongoing improved operational efficiencies. Every company segment exceeded guidance in revenues with the exception of Healthcare (~50%), impacted by the ongoing transition into cloud offerings from transcription products (expecting the transition to complete by end of FY17). We are tweaking our FY16-17 estimates and introducing FY18 revenue/EPS estimates of $2,067 (up 2% YoY)/$1.78. Although NUAN continues to execute its operational efficiencies plan, trimming estimates is slightly discouraging. We remain hopeful in the smoothing of the cloud transition effects via the company's strategic bundled offerings. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Nuance Communications closed at $16.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!