Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on NICE Systems (NICE) Following Investor Meetings
- Dow set to open at record high; oil hits $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $75.00 price target on NICE Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) following the company's investor meetings. Oppenheimer believes that NICE should be able to generate additional margin expansion through operating efficiencies. Also, With the acquisition of inContact and Nexidia, and the exit of security, NICE sees its TAM expanding to $15B from $2B.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "This week, NICE participated in Oppenheimer-sponsored investor meetings in Europe. Over the past two years, NICE has methodically improved its execution. Focus has been improved (exit of security); profitability has been improved (multiple initiatives), and excess cash has been deployed (buybacks, dividends, acquisitions). In addition, the company's bolstered Cloud capabilities present opportunities to extend its market presence in both Customer Interaction and Financial Crime. Profitability is improving, and recurring revenue is rising, and still, we believe there is more improvement to come. Reiterate Outperform."
Shares of NICE Systems Ltd closed at $66.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!