Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Following 3Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $88.00 price target on Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Industrial grew 23% Y/Y in 3Q, led by auto and smart metering. Storage/Compute grew 30% Y/Y driven by Server and high-end NB. MPWR will see a 50% ASP bump in 2017 when PCIe and SAAS PMICs ramp.
Analyst Rick Schafer commented, "Mgmt guided 4Q sales to $103M, besting the consensus $101.5M. We expect Street estimates to move up closer to us following this report. MPWR's long-term organic growth profile remains robust, with 30% of revenue from new products. With potentially transformative eMotion and Field Programmable Power Modules (FPPM) ramping mid-17 to be followed by the Purley transition in the 2H, we see Y/Y topline growth acceleration towards 20%. Greenshoot growth opportunities are ample and diverse across auto, server, industrial, modules, and BMS. We expect continued success penetrating/growing content across markets to sustain organic growth ~15% ahead of peers for the foreseeable future. MPWR's growth/GM story remains in early innings, in our view. We remain buyers with an $88 target."
Shares of Monolithic Power Systems closed at $78.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!