Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Mimecast Limited (MIME) Following Solid 1Q
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $15.00 price target on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) following the company's 1Q earnings report. MIME posted $0.04/$41M vs. the consensus LPS/revenue of ($0.04)/$39.9M. EBITDA came in at $1,9M, on a margin of 4.5%.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "For F1Q17 (June '16), MIME posted $0.04/$41M, with revenue up 32% on a constant currency (cc) basis. Consensus had called for a loss of ($0.04) on $39.9M. The June quarter saw strong customer adds and revenue retention, and the company saw momentum from its Targeted Threat Protection (TTP) offering. A total of 16% of customers are using MIME in conjunction with Office 365 vs. 14% in 4Q16. We believe MIME is gaining customers as former users of McAfee's discontinued email security offering migrate to MIME (it sizes the McAfee opportunity at $80-$100M). We believe MIME's powerful multi-tenancy platform is a competitive differentiator, enabling it accelerate revenue growth and expand EBITDA margins. Reiterate Outperform and $15 target."
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Vascular Solutions (VASC) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!