Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Mimecast Limited (MIME) Following Solid 1Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $15.00 price target on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) following the company's 1Q earnings report. MIME posted $0.04/$41M vs. the consensus LPS/revenue of ($0.04)/$39.9M. EBITDA came in at $1,9M, on a margin of 4.5%.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "For F1Q17 (June '16), MIME posted $0.04/$41M, with revenue up 32% on a constant currency (cc) basis. Consensus had called for a loss of ($0.04) on $39.9M. The June quarter saw strong customer adds and revenue retention, and the company saw momentum from its Targeted Threat Protection (TTP) offering. A total of 16% of customers are using MIME in conjunction with Office 365 vs. 14% in 4Q16. We believe MIME is gaining customers as former users of McAfee's discontinued email security offering migrate to MIME (it sizes the McAfee opportunity at $80-$100M). We believe MIME's powerful multi-tenancy platform is a competitive differentiator, enabling it accelerate revenue growth and expand EBITDA margins. Reiterate Outperform and $15 target."
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!