Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Mimecast Limited (MIME) Following Solid 1Q
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $15.00 price target on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) following the company's 1Q earnings report. MIME posted $0.04/$41M vs. the consensus LPS/revenue of ($0.04)/$39.9M. EBITDA came in at $1,9M, on a margin of 4.5%.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "For F1Q17 (June '16), MIME posted $0.04/$41M, with revenue up 32% on a constant currency (cc) basis. Consensus had called for a loss of ($0.04) on $39.9M. The June quarter saw strong customer adds and revenue retention, and the company saw momentum from its Targeted Threat Protection (TTP) offering. A total of 16% of customers are using MIME in conjunction with Office 365 vs. 14% in 4Q16. We believe MIME is gaining customers as former users of McAfee's discontinued email security offering migrate to MIME (it sizes the McAfee opportunity at $80-$100M). We believe MIME's powerful multi-tenancy platform is a competitive differentiator, enabling it accelerate revenue growth and expand EBITDA margins. Reiterate Outperform and $15 target."
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) PT Raised to $144 at Barclays, Says Funamentals Starting To Stablize In Midst Of Persistent Headwinds
- Microsoft (MSFT) Azure Building Momentum, Gross Profit Expansion Coming - Goldman Sachs
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!