Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Intuit (INTU) Following 4Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $113.00 price target on Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) following the company's 4Q earnings report. INTU reported EPS of $0.08, ahead of the Street's estimates for a loss of ($0.02). Although F1Q17 was guided below our/Street estimates, this was largely attributed to timing/seasonality.
Analyst Scott Schneeberger commented, "Intuit's F4Q16 adjusted EPS of +$0.08 (vs. -$0.05 in F4Q15) exceeded our estimate/ consensus of -$0.04/-$0.02, respectively, with contribution relatively balanced across segments. FY16 adj'd EPS of $3.78 (+46% y/y) was above our estimate/consensus of $3.64/$3.67, respectively. Consumer Tax was the strength of FY16 overall, considerably exceeding TurboTax unit and revenue growth expectations, while Small Business also performed well. FY16 QuickBooks Online subscribers grew 41% y/y and the Small Business Online Ecosystem grew revenue 25% y/y contributing to 9% y/y Small Business segment revenue growth."
Shares of Intuit closed at $113.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!