Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Integra LifeSciences (IART) After Traveling with Management
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $93.00 price target on Integra LifeSciences (NASDAQ: IART) after traveling with management.
Analyst Steven Lichtman commented, "We recently traveled with IART in a series of investor meetings. Our focus for IART over the past number of years has been the out-sized operating margin expansion opportunity. While we certainly see continued leverage ahead, we believe IART is also adding sustainable solid top-line growth to the story. The company has accelerated both R&D and sales & marketing investment over the past couple of years while leveraging COGS and G&A. We believe this will lead to a consistent cadence of pipeline products and sustainable mid-to-upper single digit organic sales growth. Two opportunities in particular that we focused on during our time on the road—IART’s ability to cross-sell product lines to hospitals and the runway ahead to grow the highmargin regenerative business."
Shares of Integra LifeSciences closed at $83.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Downgrades DineEquity (DIN) to Neutral
- Williams Partners LP (WPZ) PT Raised to $40 at Goldman Sachs
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Raised to $50 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!