Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Integra LifeSciences (IART) After Traveling with Management
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $93.00 price target on Integra LifeSciences (NASDAQ: IART) after traveling with management.
Analyst Steven Lichtman commented, "We recently traveled with IART in a series of investor meetings. Our focus for IART over the past number of years has been the out-sized operating margin expansion opportunity. While we certainly see continued leverage ahead, we believe IART is also adding sustainable solid top-line growth to the story. The company has accelerated both R&D and sales & marketing investment over the past couple of years while leveraging COGS and G&A. We believe this will lead to a consistent cadence of pipeline products and sustainable mid-to-upper single digit organic sales growth. Two opportunities in particular that we focused on during our time on the road—IART’s ability to cross-sell product lines to hospitals and the runway ahead to grow the highmargin regenerative business."
Shares of Integra LifeSciences closed at $83.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!