Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Fortinet (FTNT) Following Mid-Quarter Checks
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $45.00 price target on Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) following a round of mid-quarter checks. The checks indicate demand trends appear healthy, and Oppenheimer believes that FTNT is tracking at least in line with revenue guidance.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "Following a round of mid-quarter checks with 24 VARs, we believe that: 1) FTNT should at least meet revenue guidance ($319M-$324M) with upside achievable if the remaining weeks of 3Q16 reflect similar linearity trends (back-end loaded) to 1H16— we will revert with post-Q checks. 2) Consistency in EMEA (37% of revenues) may suggest another strong quarterly performance (2Q EMEA revenue rose 37.2% YoY vs. total revenue +29.9%), as FTNT continues to focus sales growth efforts in the Americas (43% of revenue). 3) Continuous strength in subscription services, notably FortiSandblast, will likely carry the weight of revenue growth. 4) Streamlined internal operations may indicate elevated attention toward reshuffling the necessary sales talent while focusing on margin expansion—also, as activist investors might monitor FTNT."
Shares of Fortinet closed at $35.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!