Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Fortinet (FTNT) Following Mid-Quarter Checks
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $45.00 price target on Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) following a round of mid-quarter checks. The checks indicate demand trends appear healthy, and Oppenheimer believes that FTNT is tracking at least in line with revenue guidance.
Analyst Shaul Eyal commented, "Following a round of mid-quarter checks with 24 VARs, we believe that: 1) FTNT should at least meet revenue guidance ($319M-$324M) with upside achievable if the remaining weeks of 3Q16 reflect similar linearity trends (back-end loaded) to 1H16— we will revert with post-Q checks. 2) Consistency in EMEA (37% of revenues) may suggest another strong quarterly performance (2Q EMEA revenue rose 37.2% YoY vs. total revenue +29.9%), as FTNT continues to focus sales growth efforts in the Americas (43% of revenue). 3) Continuous strength in subscription services, notably FortiSandblast, will likely carry the weight of revenue growth. 4) Streamlined internal operations may indicate elevated attention toward reshuffling the necessary sales talent while focusing on margin expansion—also, as activist investors might monitor FTNT."
Shares of Fortinet closed at $35.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!