Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Covanta Holding (CVA) Following Recent Trade Off
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on Covanta Holding (NYSE: CVA) as shares see a recent trade off. Oppenheimer continues to see upside to CVA’s FY16 metals revenue outlook of $50-60M given YTD trends in scrap steel pricing.
Analyst Noah Kaye commented, "CVA shares are off 10% QTD (vs. S&P 500 3.1% gain) and trading in the lower half of the 52-week range despite CVA reaffirming FY16 guidance in August and a largely unchanged commodity outlook. With CVA’s dividend yield now close to 7% and 2017 shaping up as a flattish year for EBITDA and a down year for FCF, we see it as increasingly likely CVA will keep the dividend at current levels in December. However, as we introduce our 2018 estimates, we expect EBITDA and cash generation from the Dublin project, Manhattan MTS and other initiatives to decrease leverage and provide cushion for a 2018 dividend increase. We see shares as an attractive yield play on the recent pullback and reiterate our Outperform rating."
Shares of Covanta closed at $14.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Covanta Holding (CVA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 7% Yield
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- Covanta Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!