Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Following 8point3 Energy Partners' (CAFD) 3Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. CAFD posted 3Q16 revenue of $26.1M, net income of $15.9M, adjusted EBITDA of $32.9M, and CAFD of $24.1M vs. Street estimates of + $23.3M, +$11.9M,+$26.5M, +$21.9M.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "CAFD reported solid results while indicating it would acquire a 49% stake in Henrietta for $134M and expects it to generate an average of $10.9M annually in cash available for distribution (CAFD). We note this pricing reflects an annual return of 8.1%, a 170bps spread to current dividend yield of 6.4%, suggesting acquisitions can be funded with equity at materially accretive levels. The company also raised EBITDA guidance for 2016 by 8% and CAFD guidance by 4% and believes underwriting criteria of P70 support limited risk to cash flows. We reiterate our Outperform rating and maintain our PT of $20, noting improved likelihood of cash flow growth with current asset pricing."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!