Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Following 8point3 Energy Partners' (CAFD) 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. CAFD posted 3Q16 revenue of $26.1M, net income of $15.9M, adjusted EBITDA of $32.9M, and CAFD of $24.1M vs. Street estimates of + $23.3M, +$11.9M,+$26.5M, +$21.9M.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "CAFD reported solid results while indicating it would acquire a 49% stake in Henrietta for $134M and expects it to generate an average of $10.9M annually in cash available for distribution (CAFD). We note this pricing reflects an annual return of 8.1%, a 170bps spread to current dividend yield of 6.4%, suggesting acquisitions can be funded with equity at materially accretive levels. The company also raised EBITDA guidance for 2016 by 8% and CAFD guidance by 4% and believes underwriting criteria of P70 support limited risk to cash flows. We reiterate our Outperform rating and maintain our PT of $20, noting improved likelihood of cash flow growth with current asset pricing."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Argus Downgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Hold
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!