Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Following 8point3 Energy Partners' (CAFD) 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. CAFD posted 3Q16 revenue of $26.1M, net income of $15.9M, adjusted EBITDA of $32.9M, and CAFD of $24.1M vs. Street estimates of + $23.3M, +$11.9M,+$26.5M, +$21.9M.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "CAFD reported solid results while indicating it would acquire a 49% stake in Henrietta for $134M and expects it to generate an average of $10.9M annually in cash available for distribution (CAFD). We note this pricing reflects an annual return of 8.1%, a 170bps spread to current dividend yield of 6.4%, suggesting acquisitions can be funded with equity at materially accretive levels. The company also raised EBITDA guidance for 2016 by 8% and CAFD guidance by 4% and believes underwriting criteria of P70 support limited risk to cash flows. We reiterate our Outperform rating and maintain our PT of $20, noting improved likelihood of cash flow growth with current asset pricing."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!