Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Following 8point3 Energy Partners' (CAFD) 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $20.00 price target on 8point3 Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: CAFD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. CAFD posted 3Q16 revenue of $26.1M, net income of $15.9M, adjusted EBITDA of $32.9M, and CAFD of $24.1M vs. Street estimates of + $23.3M, +$11.9M,+$26.5M, +$21.9M.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "CAFD reported solid results while indicating it would acquire a 49% stake in Henrietta for $134M and expects it to generate an average of $10.9M annually in cash available for distribution (CAFD). We note this pricing reflects an annual return of 8.1%, a 170bps spread to current dividend yield of 6.4%, suggesting acquisitions can be funded with equity at materially accretive levels. The company also raised EBITDA guidance for 2016 by 8% and CAFD guidance by 4% and believes underwriting criteria of P70 support limited risk to cash flows. We reiterate our Outperform rating and maintain our PT of $20, noting improved likelihood of cash flow growth with current asset pricing."
Shares of 8point3 Energy Partners LP closed at $15.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!