Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Ahead of Lululemon Athletica's (LULU) 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Anna Andreeva commented, "LULU reports 2Q16 EPS 9/1, AMC. With 2Q16 demand improved vs. 1Q16 for the industry on average (for our universe, sales accelerated by ~100 bps sequentially) and given company's recent history of top line surprises (beat sales guidance last 5 out of 6 quarters), expectations are for a top line and bottom line beat; stock has been one of best performers in discretionary (up 54% YTD, group up 10%). We think product execution keeps improving (better balance in tops across price points; last year's pant wall launch is being lapped with expanded Align fits & colors) with margin recapture accelerating (internal supply chain initiatives ahead of plan, inventories cleaned up); trading at 32x '17E EPS, valuation delta compressing vs. UA/NKE and embeds both continued top line/earnings upside."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $80.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!