Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Ahead of Lululemon Athletica's (LULU) 2Q
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Anna Andreeva commented, "LULU reports 2Q16 EPS 9/1, AMC. With 2Q16 demand improved vs. 1Q16 for the industry on average (for our universe, sales accelerated by ~100 bps sequentially) and given company's recent history of top line surprises (beat sales guidance last 5 out of 6 quarters), expectations are for a top line and bottom line beat; stock has been one of best performers in discretionary (up 54% YTD, group up 10%). We think product execution keeps improving (better balance in tops across price points; last year's pant wall launch is being lapped with expanded Align fits & colors) with margin recapture accelerating (internal supply chain initiatives ahead of plan, inventories cleaned up); trading at 32x '17E EPS, valuation delta compressing vs. UA/NKE and embeds both continued top line/earnings upside."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $80.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!