Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following 2Q
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Anna Andreeva commented, "LULU's supply chain/efficiency initiatives finally bearing fruit with 2Q16 gross margins up 260 bps (beating guidance by 140 bps), first increase since 1Q14, paving the way for first year of much anticipated margin expansion in five years. Unlike most of our names, LULU's 2Q16 comps didn't improve vs. 1Q16 at just in line driven by continued traffic choppiness (decelerated vs. 1Q16) and offset by higher AUR/UPTs as product from new team is resonating (women's tops up LSD last two quarters). With shares down 8% AMC, we think some multiple reset necessary; with MSD comps, 10-12% sq. ft. growth and inventories in great shape (down 15%/sq. ft.), LULU still our favorite athletic play, with earnings growth accelerating into 2H16/'17."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy Lululemon (LULU) on Weakness - Cowen
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!