Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following 2Q
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Anna Andreeva commented, "LULU's supply chain/efficiency initiatives finally bearing fruit with 2Q16 gross margins up 260 bps (beating guidance by 140 bps), first increase since 1Q14, paving the way for first year of much anticipated margin expansion in five years. Unlike most of our names, LULU's 2Q16 comps didn't improve vs. 1Q16 at just in line driven by continued traffic choppiness (decelerated vs. 1Q16) and offset by higher AUR/UPTs as product from new team is resonating (women's tops up LSD last two quarters). With shares down 8% AMC, we think some multiple reset necessary; with MSD comps, 10-12% sq. ft. growth and inventories in great shape (down 15%/sq. ft.), LULU still our favorite athletic play, with earnings growth accelerating into 2H16/'17."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!