Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following 2Q
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Anna Andreeva commented, "LULU's supply chain/efficiency initiatives finally bearing fruit with 2Q16 gross margins up 260 bps (beating guidance by 140 bps), first increase since 1Q14, paving the way for first year of much anticipated margin expansion in five years. Unlike most of our names, LULU's 2Q16 comps didn't improve vs. 1Q16 at just in line driven by continued traffic choppiness (decelerated vs. 1Q16) and offset by higher AUR/UPTs as product from new team is resonating (women's tops up LSD last two quarters). With shares down 8% AMC, we think some multiple reset necessary; with MSD comps, 10-12% sq. ft. growth and inventories in great shape (down 15%/sq. ft.), LULU still our favorite athletic play, with earnings growth accelerating into 2H16/'17."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Orbital-ATK (OA) at Buy
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!