Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Yum! Brands (YUM) Following 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $97.00 price target on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) following the company's 3Q earnings report. Adjusted EPS was $1.09, compared to the Street's $1.10 estimate, as operating profits grew 11% globally. Comps at KFC (+4%) and TB (+3%) displayed a surprising beat and are outperforming a more sluggish industry trend.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "After an in-line earnings quarter, YUM's current stock price implies China's EBITDA fetches only sub-7x, based on our work. What's more intriguing is the franchised exChina business displayed an impressive SSS acceleration, grew operating profits double-digits and still has a unique G&A and capital return opportunity in front of it. China comps were slightly negative in 3Q, but mgmt's press release commentary suggests improving trends in Aug./Sept. We would be aggressive buyers below $90."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $88.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!