Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Yum! Brands (YUM) - PT to $97
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM), and raised the price target to $97.00 (from $96.00). Once the remainder of the company's $6.2B buybacks is completed, YUM will have reduced its share count by ~17% since announcing the split. Oppenheimer is expecting YUM to report 3Q EPS of $1.11, vs. Street's $1.09 in its 10/5 release.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "YUM remains one of our favorite Outperforms, despite its 23% year-to-date gain. Our updated sum-of-parts "base-case" supports $97/sh heading into the October 31 separation. But, this does not incorporate additional potential upside from: 1) an attractive G&A opportunity our analysis supports, 2) potential for larger-thanexpected capital returns post-separation at both entities, 3) continued earnings power restoration at YUM-China. Weak domestic industry trends are extremely topical, yet New-YUM will derive ~60% of profits and 90%+ of unit growth outside the US."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $90.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!