Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Yum! Brands (YUM) - PT to $97
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating on Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM), and raised the price target to $97.00 (from $96.00). Once the remainder of the company's $6.2B buybacks is completed, YUM will have reduced its share count by ~17% since announcing the split. Oppenheimer is expecting YUM to report 3Q EPS of $1.11, vs. Street's $1.09 in its 10/5 release.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "YUM remains one of our favorite Outperforms, despite its 23% year-to-date gain. Our updated sum-of-parts "base-case" supports $97/sh heading into the October 31 separation. But, this does not incorporate additional potential upside from: 1) an attractive G&A opportunity our analysis supports, 2) potential for larger-thanexpected capital returns post-separation at both entities, 3) continued earnings power restoration at YUM-China. Weak domestic industry trends are extremely topical, yet New-YUM will derive ~60% of profits and 90%+ of unit growth outside the US."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $90.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!