Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Trimble (TRMB)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $32.00 price target on Trimble Navigation (NASDAQ: TRMB) following the company's announced divestment in its drone equipment business. Oppenheimer also updated its proprietary composite, aggregating various macro data across TMRB's end markets and company segments.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "We are encouraged to see TRMB’s announced divestment in its drone equipment business as it continues to migrate its portfolio toward an information/analytics-driven model which we believe will carry a higher margin and stickier customer base. In addition, we update our proprietary composite which indicates a flat backdrop vs. 2Q16 highlighting ongoing headwinds faced by OEMs, particularly in construction and agriculture end markets. We expect Mobile Solutions software revenue to outperform given sizeable hardware deployments in 1H16 despite a challenging environment for fleet operators. We reiterate our Outperform rating as we believe TRMB is demonstrating a more comprehensive solution for optimizing the entire supply chain in its targeted markets and is positioned to benefit from accelerated technology replacement cycles despite slower capital equipment spending."
Shares of Trimble Navigation closed at $28.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!