Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Trimble (TRMB)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $32.00 price target on Trimble Navigation (NASDAQ: TRMB) following the company's announced divestment in its drone equipment business. Oppenheimer also updated its proprietary composite, aggregating various macro data across TMRB's end markets and company segments.
Analyst Colin Rusch commented, "We are encouraged to see TRMB’s announced divestment in its drone equipment business as it continues to migrate its portfolio toward an information/analytics-driven model which we believe will carry a higher margin and stickier customer base. In addition, we update our proprietary composite which indicates a flat backdrop vs. 2Q16 highlighting ongoing headwinds faced by OEMs, particularly in construction and agriculture end markets. We expect Mobile Solutions software revenue to outperform given sizeable hardware deployments in 1H16 despite a challenging environment for fleet operators. We reiterate our Outperform rating as we believe TRMB is demonstrating a more comprehensive solution for optimizing the entire supply chain in its targeted markets and is positioned to benefit from accelerated technology replacement cycles despite slower capital equipment spending."
Shares of Trimble Navigation closed at $28.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!