Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Peak Resorts (SKIS) Following 1Q Results
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.00 price target on Peak Resorts (NASDAQ: SKIS) following the company's 1Q earnings report. SKIS reported first-quarter revenues at $7.1M, vs. $9.3M estimates. EBITDA in 1Q17 was ($6.9M), relatively in line with ($6.5M) in 1Q16 and estimates of ($6.1M).
Analyst Ian Zaffino commented, "SKIS reported slightly soft results for 1Q17 (July), owing to warmer than expected weather partially offset by higher zip-line revenues once more normal weather patterns returned. Adjusted EPS for 1Q17 was ($0.56) vs. our ($0.58) estimate; EBITDA was ($6.9M) vs. our ($6.1M) forecast. Our FY2017E EBITDA of $33M is unchanged. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Peak Resorts closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!