Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Peak Resorts (SKIS) Following 1Q Results
- Futures up as oil prices top $55
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.00 price target on Peak Resorts (NASDAQ: SKIS) following the company's 1Q earnings report. SKIS reported first-quarter revenues at $7.1M, vs. $9.3M estimates. EBITDA in 1Q17 was ($6.9M), relatively in line with ($6.5M) in 1Q16 and estimates of ($6.1M).
Analyst Ian Zaffino commented, "SKIS reported slightly soft results for 1Q17 (July), owing to warmer than expected weather partially offset by higher zip-line revenues once more normal weather patterns returned. Adjusted EPS for 1Q17 was ($0.56) vs. our ($0.58) estimate; EBITDA was ($6.9M) vs. our ($6.1M) forecast. Our FY2017E EBITDA of $33M is unchanged. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Peak Resorts closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!