Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Peak Resorts (SKIS) Following 1Q Results
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $7.00 price target on Peak Resorts (NASDAQ: SKIS) following the company's 1Q earnings report. SKIS reported first-quarter revenues at $7.1M, vs. $9.3M estimates. EBITDA in 1Q17 was ($6.9M), relatively in line with ($6.5M) in 1Q16 and estimates of ($6.1M).
Analyst Ian Zaffino commented, "SKIS reported slightly soft results for 1Q17 (July), owing to warmer than expected weather partially offset by higher zip-line revenues once more normal weather patterns returned. Adjusted EPS for 1Q17 was ($0.56) vs. our ($0.58) estimate; EBITDA was ($6.9M) vs. our ($6.1M) forecast. Our FY2017E EBITDA of $33M is unchanged. Maintain Outperform."
Shares of Peak Resorts closed at $4.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Controller Embezzled Money
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!