Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC) Following 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $100.00 price target on Macquarie Infrastructure (NYSE: MIC) following the company's 3Q earnings report. IMTT reported $87.0M of Adj. EBITDA, vs. $72.9M in 3Q15. FCF/share of $1.62 surpassed $1.48 estimates.
Analyst Ian Zaffino commented, "Helped by strength in Aviation, IMTT and CP&E, MIC reported better-than-expected 3Q results. EBITDA of ~$184M exceeded our ~$165M estimate, while FCF/share of $1.62 surpassed our $1.48 est. Atlantic Aviation outperformed with an 11.3%/30.5% increase in EBITDA/FCF. IMTT held its own with a 19.4% increase in EBITDA, despite lower noncore, oil mop and rail services revenues. The smaller CP&E showed strength, with revenues up 5% to $45.5M, helped by the warm summer. Management reiterated its FY2016 dividend guidance ($5-$5.10) and raised the quarterly dividend 14.2% YoY to $1.29/share ($5.16 annualized). Maintain Outperform and $100 price target."
Shares of Macquarie Infrastructure closed at $81.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- UBS Remains Bullish on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!