Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on K2M Group (KTWO)
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $23.00 price target on K2M Group Holdings (NASDAQ: KTWO).
Analyst Steven Lichtman commented, "Recent developments for KTWO are supportive of our assumption of accelerating sales growth in 2017 to the mid-teens (from high-single-digit growth in 2016). Regarding distributor issues which have weighed on '16 international growth, we believe recent commentary from KTWO's Australian distributor LifeHealthcare (LHCASX) around improvement in its working capital position bodes well for KTWO (inventory de-stocking has been a '16 headwind and we assume recovery in '17). Also, KTWO recently completed a convert offering that meaningfully improves its liquidity position and provides more dry powder for growth investments. All together, with ’17 growth expected to accelerate, ’16 guidance reasonably set and KTWO still trading at a 50% discount to peers, we continue to like the set-up for the shares."
Shares of K2M Group Holdings closed at $17.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies; Keeps 'Underperform'
- Green Dot (GDOT) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!