Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on K2M Group (KTWO)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $23.00 price target on K2M Group Holdings (NASDAQ: KTWO).
Analyst Steven Lichtman commented, "Recent developments for KTWO are supportive of our assumption of accelerating sales growth in 2017 to the mid-teens (from high-single-digit growth in 2016). Regarding distributor issues which have weighed on '16 international growth, we believe recent commentary from KTWO's Australian distributor LifeHealthcare (LHCASX) around improvement in its working capital position bodes well for KTWO (inventory de-stocking has been a '16 headwind and we assume recovery in '17). Also, KTWO recently completed a convert offering that meaningfully improves its liquidity position and provides more dry powder for growth investments. All together, with ’17 growth expected to accelerate, ’16 guidance reasonably set and KTWO still trading at a 50% discount to peers, we continue to like the set-up for the shares."
Shares of K2M Group Holdings closed at $17.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!