Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Jack in the Box (JACK) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $115.00 price target on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "With a scarcity for great ideas, JACK represents an attractive setup and one of our top picks. Our deep-dive analysis drives high confidence in our estimates which implies the stock lingers at a 25% discount to peers. This underappreciates the model's transformation and its top-notch capital returns. Our work supports: 1) a "solid" upcoming 4Q16 report (11/21), 2) a '17 EPS outlook that should bracket consensus with weaponry for upside, and 3) >$400M of EBITDA next year is achievable without above-average sales. Reiterate $115 price target."
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $100.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!