Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Jack in the Box (JACK) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer reiterated an Outperform rating and $115.00 price target on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report.
Analyst Brian Bittner commented, "With a scarcity for great ideas, JACK represents an attractive setup and one of our top picks. Our deep-dive analysis drives high confidence in our estimates which implies the stock lingers at a 25% discount to peers. This underappreciates the model's transformation and its top-notch capital returns. Our work supports: 1) a "solid" upcoming 4Q16 report (11/21), 2) a '17 EPS outlook that should bracket consensus with weaponry for upside, and 3) >$400M of EBITDA next year is achievable without above-average sales. Reiterate $115 price target."
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $100.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!